Session 1: Difficult Truth (The Basics)
Session 1: Difficult Truth©, the first course in the Rise Up in the Truth series, is our fundamentals course. It provides baseline knowledge about abortion and the issues that surround it. This course can be used as a stand-alone training course, but is also included in the full curriculum package.
What you'll discover in Session 1:
- Abortion and the value of human life
- The Christian response to abortion
- Abortion statistics and trends in America
- The birth control-abortion connection
- Abortion procedures in each trimester
- Born-alive infants
- Disposal of fetal remains
- Commodification of fetal remains and the fetal parts trade
- Post-birth abortion
- Methods of deception in the abortion industry
- Who the enemy really is
- God's victory, even in abortion
Watch a sneak preview:
How it works:
Session 1 is divided into three online modules. Each module includes approximately 20 minutes of content and a 10-15 minute assessment and discussion/reflection activity. Total Session 1 time is approximately 2 hours. You will have access to this course for 30 days and can take it as many times as you'd like. When you purchase the full curriculum package, the course is available for 6 months.
Your purchase also grants you access to the Educe™ Knowledge Base—our online library that links to all the research used to develop this course, provides video clips, audio recordings, and downloadable articles that supplement the courses, and lists recommended resources if you'd like to dig deeper.