Session 2: Infiltration (1900s-1920s)
Session 2: Infiltration©, the second course in the Rise Up in the Truth series, marks the beginning of a decade-by-decade journey to uncover the roots of the culture of death and the post-Christian transformation of America. Session 2 covers the 1900s - 1920s.
What you'll discover in Session 2:
- The spiritual roots of the battle between life and death
- Three major underlying philosophies of the culture of death
- How these philosophies were brought to America, by whom, and why
- The specific blueprint used to transform America by breaking down the family
- Progressivism in education, government, and science
- Progressivism in the media, women's rights movement, and the Church
- The history, planting, and growth of the eugenics movement
- The co-opting of feminism
- Modernism in the Catholic church
- The Social Gospel in the Protestant church
- The social, cultural, legislative, and judicial strategies of the culture of death during the Progressive Era
Watch a sneak preview:
How it works:
This course is divided into three online modules. Each module includes approximately 20 minutes of content and a 10-15 minute assessment and discussion/reflection activity. Total Session 2 time is approximately 2 hours. You will have access to this course for 30 days and can take it as many times as you'd like. When you purchase the full curriculum package, the course is available for 6 months.
Your purchase also grants you access to the Educe™ Knowledge Base—our online library that links to all the research used to develop the courses, provides video clips, audio recordings, and downloadable articles that supplement this course, and lists recommended resources if you'd like to dig deeper.