Our responsibility to defend human life and human dignity is not tethered to any political party, religious affiliation, or cultural movement. It’s rooted in the biblical truth that humans are intrinsically, equally, and exceptionally valuable because we are made in God’s image. To help people advance this truth, transform knowing into doing, and reach out to those in need, Educe™ online learning provides additional direction and support once a group completes our Rise Up in the Truth curriculum:
- In churches—Our free, on-site Personal Preparation class helps activate the church body through interactive activities and instruction that moves our curriculum from head to heart and out into the local community.
- In organizations—Our free, on-site Mission Forward class helps staff and volunteers discuss and internalize what they learned and develop plans to apply it in their outreach efforts.
Contact us to bring Educe™ online learning into your church or organization and learn more about how we can help you move from education to action.
Future support services
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the additional support services we’re working on:
- Ask the Expert webinars—Learners will have the opportunity to ask questions and hear from experts on various topics in the life movement.
- Instructor time—Learners will have the option to attend weekly “office hours” set aside by Educe curriculum developer, Sarah Quale, to ask questions and engage in open dialogue about what they are learning.
- Volunteer matching—Using an online environment, learners will be able to match their individual gifts and talents with volunteer opportunities in their local communities. In turn, local organizations and ministries will also be able to use this environment to find volunteers to fulfill specific needs.
Please consider a tax-deductible donation to help us continue to move this work forward!