In addition to our own course offerings, Educe develops training and curricular materials for leaders and organizations in many areas of ministry. From authoring new courses and supplemental materials to transitioning classroom training into online learning, Educe can help you make an even broader impact for the Kingdom and in the lives of those you seek to impact.
How can my organization benefit?
Educe guides you step-by-step to define your goals, design ways to specifically measure those goals, and develop effective, engaging curricula that can:
- Save time and money—Learners can access courses and materials from anywhere, anytime, even outside of a structured group setting, so learning is efficient.
- Improve service—Informed and empowered learners can better serve those in need. Online learning helps you educate in a shorter timeframe. Effective supplemental materials can help facilitate your longer-term educational goals.
- Hasten expansion efforts—If your organization plants affiliates that need just-in-time training to ramp up quickly, online learning can help you serve communities sooner.
- Equip the next generation—Organizations need to engage directly with pro-life youth and other constituents that heavily consume technology. Online learning is designed and delivered with this in mind.
- Measure mission impact—Donors want to know how their giving is making a difference. Educe™ online learning helps leaders map training outcomes directly to mission goals so the impact is clear and continuous improvement is trackable.
Sarah Quale, Educe president and founder, either manages or is directly involved in the design and development process. Sarah is an award-winning* curriculum, assessment, and instructional designer with nearly 20 years of professional experience in developing product, sales, and technical training for Fortune 500 companies. In the academic realm, she has developed institutional policies, degree programs, and coursework at the Master's and PhD levels, focusing on business, education, and psychology disciplines. Sarah is proficient in both strategic vision and detailed focus and is particularly skilled in working with clients to transform highly complex or conceptually challenging subject matter into concise, understandable, motivational content. Her key competencies include needs assessment, outcomes-based design, e-learning development, and performance analytics. Personally, Sarah brings integrity, high quality standards, and marked efficiency to every project.